Monday 1 August 2011

Blog of the Month - Owl Loves Panda

I might be a little biased but Owl Loves Panda is definately my favourite blog right now. Check it out using the link below.


If you enjoy the blog, you will love the Owl Loves Panda shop. Laura has lots of the necklaces from there which I like to try on when she's asleep. This one's my favourite, it brings out the colour in my eyes.

Fawn locket from Owl Loves Panda


We also love the new badges. I like the vintage fabric set, and I like the retro comic set but I don't wear any clothes so it makes it most difficult. I think I shall wait for Laura to buy them then steal one and add it to my collection of pretty things. I'll just tell her she lost it.

Retro comic badge set from Owl Loves Panda



Vintage fabric badge set from Owl Loves Panda

3 comments:

  1. I know I love it. And I have a hedgehog one too which I love just as much! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love that locket and the owl badge is super cute :)
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    x

    ReplyDelete